How to Find Upcoming Birthdays of Your Friends on Snapchat?
With our busy schedules of life and hectic days, we often forget to celebrate the special days of our loved ones. Humans do have a tendency to forget things when they’re occupied with something.
Luckily we have Snapchat, which sends us a notification and reminds us about our friend’s birthday, or even if we miss the notification, it adds a little cake emoji in front of their names to tell us. Pretty cool, isn’t it?
But what about when you know someone’s birthday is coming but are unaware of the exact date? How do you see birthdays on Snapchat? Well, that’s what we are going to find out today.
Let’s face it; social media sends us reminders of our friends and family’s birthdays. So for avid Snapchatters who keep on having their friend’s birthdays slipped from their minds, there’s a cool feature to know our friend’s birthdays on Snapchat.
So let’s move ahead and solve this query to find out how to find someone’s birthday on Snap.
Note: There’s a slight variation regarding how to see upcoming birthdays on Snapchat Android and iOS devices.
But no need to worry about it; I’ll break all the methods down for you here.
How to See Upcoming Birthdays on Snapchat on iOS?
Let’s start with iOS devices. Here’s how to see birthdays on Snapchat iPhone:
- Launch the Snapchat app on your device.
- Slide to the right to open the chat feed on your Snapchat.
- Tap on any chat of the friend on Snap.
- There, right above the keyboard, you will see a Rocket Icon, tap on it to continue.
- Then, right next to the Birthdays option, click on the Open button.
- There, you will see all the upcoming birthdays starting with the closest one.
You can also take a screenshot of their birthday without them knowing or add a reminder on your iOS device.
Let’s now move ahead and learn How to see birthdays on Snapchat Android.
How to See Upcoming Birthdays on Snapchat on Android Devices?
The process is quite similar to the iOS ones; let’s have a look:
Note: Before beginning with the process, make sure that you have the updated version of Snapchat on your device.
- Launch the Snapchat app on your device and visit the chat section there.
- Click on a friend’s chat.
- There above the keyboard, click on the Rocket icon.
- And then click on the Birthdays option, and there you will be able to see all the upcoming birthdays.
So this was how can you see someone’s birthday on Snapchat, but what if someone wants to see your birthday? How can you set up your birthday on Snapchat? Let’s find out.
How to Set Up Your Birthday on Snapchat?
Well, of course, you want your birthday to be remembered too, but what if you haven’t set up your birthday on your Snapchat profile and your friends cannot get your special day’s notification? I got you; here’s how you can add your birthday on Snapchat:
- Launch your Snapchat app and visit your profile by clicking on your Bitmoji.
- There, click on ‘Birthday.’
- From there, you can change the date of your birthday or add it if it isn’t already there.
- Once filled in, tap on ‘Continue.’
- Then, you will receive a confirmation message, check your birthdate, and click on ‘Ok.’
Here, you can also choose to click on the ‘Birthday Party’ option so that it will display a cake emoji next to the user’s name on their birthday.
Tip: Whenever there’s someone’s birthday, you will be able to send them an extraordinary streak that features some enhanced birthday filters. Not just filters, you will also get some extra stickers to decorate your snap the way you want.
How to Add an Astrological Sign to Your Snapchat Profile?
I’m sure you know that Snapchat creates astrological signs based on the user’s birthday. So these Astrological profiles use the birthday of every individual and assign the zodiac signs to them automatically. Well, not just that, along with assigning the Astrological sign, it also gives them a personality analysis based on it. You can also view your astrological compatibility with each of your friends.
But remember that this feature will only work when both parties have enabled this feature to view each other’s astrological compatibility.
Ans: This happens only when a specific person hasn’t enabled the feature Snapchat to show their birthday on Snapchat.
Ans: If it’s an iOS device, then the steps stay the same for all iOS devices, and if it’s an Android device, then the same goes for all Android devices.
Ans: Snapchat does send a notification on someone’s birthday, but that person has to be on your best friends list.