First and foremost, let us inform you that we have the rights to modify, convert, change, or delete our website or any of its portions either temporarily or permanently with or without any prior notice.
Secondly, due to privacy concerns our site may or may not be available for access to a particular person or location. So, in order to avoid or resolve such cases of non-accessibility, you may need to have the consent of the local laws, rules & regulations.
- If you continue using Onlinegeeks without any irregularity then, this helps us to make out that you’re agreeing with our site’s terms and conditions.
- The only way we can collect information from you is through your own consent. Basically, when you decide to continuously use our site and agree to subscribe to us using the prescribed domain, then only we can collect personal information details from you. This means, when you choose to sign-up for our newsletters, participate in contests, forums, and other similar activities; you’re giving your content for automatically providing your details like name, address, email ID, date of birth, contact number, IP address, login credentials, your browser details, system settings and other relevant information with your own consent.
- All the listed data, information and details that we collect from you using tools like Cookies (they’re small strings of text files that are created to store bits of your information during your visit to a website) and Web Beacons (they’re files that connect web pages to a particular web server and their cookies) will be accessible to read and record by everyone online.
- In regard to the same, though we undertake all sorts of administrative, physical, and technical measures to protect the data of our users from any ‘loss, alteration, use and destruction,’ we possess no guarantee of the security of information that you transmit online. So, we recommend you to take extra precaution while sharing any of your personal or sensitive information on our site such as you can stop the cookies’ functionality right from your browser.
Data Retention Policy
- For carrying out data analytics with respect to the usage of our site
- For responding to user’s comments, queries and requests in an effective manner
- For improving our website and learning how we can conduct ourselves against our close competitors.
- And, for offering users the opportunities to participate in online events, programs, & contests activities, etc.
We paid our contributors—‘who focus to generate not just practical but also the trustworthy information and content to publish on our Onlinegeeks website’ as per their efforts such as the number of articles they have created and contributed for our website.
In regard to the same, if we separately make any material change on your site, we’ll inform you regarding the same by sending a personal notification or posting a general notice.