Cash Flow at Risk: Tools for Financial Planning
Cash flow is the lifeblood of your business, but a lot goes into financial planning. You can, and should, have full control of your finances. We’re going to provide recommendations for the leading tools in the industry and discuss some of the best ways to use them.
These tools can help you understand what is cash flow in business and how to manage it.
Top Cash Flow Software for Financial Planning
Cash Flow Frog
Cash Flow Frog is a true cash flow projection tool, which helps any business that is focusing on operating cash flow. The tool is one of the most cash flow-centric in the industry because it was developed from the ground up with cash flow in mind.
Users can use the platform with a free trial, but you can unlock even more features with a paid version.
The platform offers advanced features, such as:
- Cash flow forecasting
- Branded reports
- Customer insights
- Planned vs actual cash flow monitoring
- Consolidating entities
- Multiple perspectives and views
- VAT/GST forecasting
Accountants and bookkeepers alike use the platform because of its ease of integration into existing platforms. You can connect data with the top tools online, such as QuickBooks Online, Xero, FreshBooks, and Sage Intacct.
When you pull data from these sources, you have the freedom to run cash flow reports and create a statement of cash flow whenever you like.
Additionally, you can run forecasts:
- Whenever you want
You’re in full control of scheduling the timespan for your cash flow forecasts so that you can determine your business’ true financial health. Customer insights is another top-tier feature nestled into this solution, which allows you to learn who pays on time and who is holding back your cash flow.
Insights allow you to learn a lot about your customers so that you can choose to discuss slow payments with customers and find a way to get paid faster.
eMoney Pro can help with cash flow analysis, but the platform is all about money. You can start a free trial of the platform, and they’re geared toward two main groups:
Enterprises can request a consultation to learn how the solution will help them maximize their finances. Packages are also available, such as:
- eMoney Plus is a streamlined option that provides the platform, foundational planning, and advanced analytics.
- eMoney Pro offers multiple advanced planning options with access to the platform, advanced planning, and analytics.
- eMoney Premier provides you with the same option as eMoney Pro, but you also gain access to foundational planning.
- eMoney Engage is the final package, which supercharges your planning and marketing. You gain access to Bamboo and your choice of a planning package+.
You can also use the platform for enterprises, and the company is more than happy to discuss the features and pricing options they can offer.
Orion Financial Planning
Orion Financial Planning offers a suite of tools to help with managing your finances, including:
- Business intelligence
- Financial planning
- Data services
- Billing and reporting
- Tax management
With Orion, you can create personalized investment portfolios, create comprehensive reports, and more with the touch of a button. You can even set capital gains budgets, provide tax loss harvesting, and more.
RightCapital is a platform that aims to make financial planning as simple and straightforward as possible. Their suite of tools includes:
- Interactive retirement planning. Test out multiple scenarios, run stress tests, and more to improve your retirement planning.
- Insurance reviews. Life is unpredictable. This tool helps you determine how much life and disability insurance will cover your family’s financial needs.
- Tax-efficient distribution strategies. Save money and optimize your taxes.
- Debt and loan analysis. See which payment plans may work best for reducing debt payments.
- Budgeting. Get access to tools that make it easy to track your spending and income.
- Estate planning. Get your affairs in order for peace of mind if the worst should happen unexpectedly.
RightCapital’s robust tool gives you many options for financial planning. From planning your retirement to tax planning and debt payments, RightCapital has everything you need for financial planning success in one central location.
MoneyGuidePro is a solution designed for financial advisors, but it offers many tools for smart financial planning, including:
- Planning for healthcare costs
- Performing allocation comparisons
- Testing variables to see how they impact your finances and ability to reach your goals
- Scenario planning to see how decisions affect your finances
- Estate planning
- Social Security optimization
- Risk management
MoneyGuidePro integrates with tools you use on a regular basis, including Wealth Access, TD Ameritrade Institutional, Wealthscape, and more. This comprehensive tool gives you many options for planning your financial future.
Smart financial planning can help you reach your goals. These tools can help you make data-informed decisions when investing, managing your business’s cash flow, and making other important financial-related decisions.