A Complete Guide to Make Yahoo Your Homepage on Different Browsers
Are you looking for how to make Yahoo my homepage? Then, here you will find all the information to make Yahoo your homepage on Google Chrome and other browsers that are commonly used. Yahoo is really popular as an email client as well as a search engine; gone are the days when people only used Google to look for answers to their queries. That is the reason, more and more users are looking forward to setting Yahoo as their homepage to allow convenience.
So, in this post, you will find the step-by-step instructions to set Yahoo as the homepage for your favorite browser; let’s begin.
Set Yahoo as Homepage on Different Browsers
There are multiple browsers that are used and for every browser, there are different steps that need to be followed for making Yahoo homepage. You can choose the browser that you are using from the list below and follow the steps to change their settings accordingly:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
Read Also – Know About Yahoo Chat Rooms
Set Yahoo as Homepage on Google Chrome
Here is how to set Yahoo as homepage in Google Chrome:
- Click on the menu icon ‘three-vertical dots’ placed in the top right corner of the screen.
- Then click on ‘Settings’
- Scroll down to the Show Home Button and click on the ‘Enter custom web address’ text field and there you have to enter the Yahoo address that you want to set as a homepage such as www.yahoo.com, news.yahoo.com, and so on.
- Scroll down further and select the option ‘Open a specific page or set of pages.
- Then click on ‘Add a new page’; enter the site URL and click on ‘Add’.
- Doing this will set Yahoo as the homepage from the next time automatically.
That’s how to change the homepage of Chrome whenever you want to.
Set Yahoo as Homepage on Firefox
Here is how to set Yahoo as the homepage in Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on the menu given in the top-right corner of the screen and then click on ‘Options’ from the list.
- In the left column, click on ‘Home’
- For the option ‘Homepage and new windows, select ‘Custom URLs..’
- Then enter the Yahoo address that you want to set as homepage and Firefox will show that Yahoo page as homepage every time you will use the browser.
Set Yahoo as Homepage on Internet Explorer
Here is how to set Yahoo as the homepage in Internet Explorer:
- Click on the gear icon given in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on ‘Internet Options’
- In the ‘General’ tab, under the ‘Homepage’ option, enter the Yahoo address that you want to set as homepage and then click on ‘Ok’ to save the changes.
Set Yahoo as Homepage on Microsoft Edge
Here is how to set Yahoo as the homepage in Microsoft Edge:
- Click on the menu icon given in the top-right corner of the browser’s screen.
- Select the ‘Settings’ option
- In the left column, click on the ‘Appearances’ option
- In the ‘Show Home button’ section, enter the URL of Yahoo that you want to set as the homepage and click on ‘Save’.
Set Yahoo as Homepage on Safari
Here is how to set Yahoo as the homepage in Safari Browser:
- Launch Safari on your Apple device.
- Click on the ‘Edit’ option.
- Now, select the ‘Preferences’ option.
- You will see the option ‘Safari opens with’; click on that.
- After that, in the ‘Homepage’ section, enter the Yahoo address that you want to make your homepage.
- Add the Home button in the toolbar and click on ‘View.’
- Select ‘Customize Toolbar’ and then drag the home button into the safari toolbar.
That was all about making Yahoo homepage in different browsers.