How to Login to Your PupilPath Account
PupilPath is also known as the student’s online portal. It is the root of information for the student and their parents. Parents can easily get to know the interest of their child in studies using this.
PupilPath makes sure to use their education properly and when you post the details it will be easier for them to work with your child and ensure to complete the studies and complete the class tasks at the correct time.
For signing in school portal, you have to go to the official website. For registering as a parent tap “Parent Registration” and for registering as a student tap “Student Registration”.
PupilPath will give all related details to both parents and students. You will get to know the student details about attendance, assignment last date of submission, marks, and school details like timetable and school declaration.
How to Register on the PupilPath Portal for Parents?
Parents may find it difficult to register them on the website. If you are a parent and want to register on the PupilPath portal follow these steps:
- Firstly you have to tap “Parent Registration” on www.pupilpath.com which is the official website of this system.
- Feed in your email address and your name on the page of registration.
- After this, you will be asked to give the students details like the child’s school name, student’s unique identification number, date of birth, and parent’s registration code.
- Check the details you have given.
- After creating your account, submit the password. When you visit the site in the future this password will be the login credential so it is advisable to note down the password.
- Give a glance at the information once again for the safety of future mistakes.
- Finally, tap on the “Register” button.
By doing the above-discussed steps one by one, parents can register on the PupilPath portal.
How to Log in PupilPath?
Students and parents both should follow the steps below said for signing in to the account:
- Visit the official website of PupilPath.
- Click the “Login” button and give the login credentials which were given during the registration procedure.
- Click “Sign In”.
- Then it will lead to your account. A parent can have an overall idea of their child’s progress.
How to Check Grades on This Portal?
There is a “shared data” service available on the PupilPath online portal. This information can be viewed by both parents and students. Skedula provides you with a class tour where students themselves can conclude their performance.
Follow the given below steps to show the grades for both the parents and students:
- You need to click “Settings” present on the menu bar’s left side.
- Then click the “Exit Speed” button provided in the settings.
- For switching the course you first need to select the course. For this, you have to search down and choose the course to be switched.
- On the “Map Classification Screens” you can see all the details which include; the screen input value, the screen point value, and the screen percentage.
Show input value: The input value which you have selected will be shown on your screen. For example- If note A is entered in a note entry that particular note A will be shown.
Show percentage: The student’s percentage will be shown secured in the test.
Show point value: The student’s point will be shown.
After registering on PupilPath parents and students can check the following information:
- Due dates of homework and class projects
- Parents can see and check their student’s progress like homework, assignment, tests, and projects.
- Check the certificates and qualification status.