Collection of 25+ Swag-Packed Drippy Wallpapers Ideas for iPhone in 2023!
There are thousands of beautiful iPhone wallpaper resources available on the internet such as natural scenery, animals, technology, 3D and even live wallpapers.
But do you want swaggy and drippy wallpapers for the iPhone? If so, now it’s easy to get!
Today in this post, we will share the best Drippy and Swag-packed iPhone wallpapers of 2023 so that you get the best, cool, aesthetic, and swag drip Wallpaper Background for your iPhone FREE.
A trend is what everyone follows, and a dripper or swagger is one who creates a trend. So, if you want to be one, add these wallpapers to your collection, and make your iPhone drip!
These wallpapers have been carefully selected to fit any iPhone series and model, so all you need to do is pick your favourite wallpaper and decorate your iPhone with swag-packed drippy wallpaper background in the best possible way.
Also, check out: Collection of 15+ Cool and Aesthetic Naruto (HD) Wallpapers for iPhone, Free Download!
- Artistic iPhone Wallpaper
Download: This Artistic Drippy Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Aesthetic City Building Wallpaper
Download: This Aesthetic City Building Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Black & White Swag Pack
Download: This Black & White Swag Pack Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Cool Apple Logo Wallpaper
Download: This ‘Apple Logo’ Cool Drippy Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Cool Drippy iOs Wallpaper
Download: This ‘City Building’ Aesthetic Drippy Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Cool Swaggy Backdrop Wallpaper
Download: This Cool Swaggy Backdrop Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Colorful Space Drippy Wallpaper
Download: This Colorful Space Drippy Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Drippy Naruto Wallpaper
Download: This Drippy Naruto Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Drippy Smiley Face Wallpaper
Download: This Drippy Smiley Face Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Dreamcatcher Wallpaper
Download: This Dreamcatcher Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Drippy Wallpaper Background
Download: This Drippy Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Drippy Goku Wallpaper
Download: This Drippy Goku Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Drippy Aqua Body of Water Wallpaper
Download: This Drippy Aqua Body of Water Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Dripping Galaxy Wallpaper
Download: This Dripping Galaxy Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Drippy UFO Supreme Wallpaper
Download: This Drippy UFO Supreme Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Dripping Galaxy Flower Wallpaper
Download: This Dripping Galaxy Flower Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Dripping Black and Gold Wallpaper
Download: This Dripping Black and Gold Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Earth Sphere Wallpaper
Download: This Earth Sphere Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Glowing Apple Logo Wallpaper
Download: This Glowing Apple Logo Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Spongbob Fans Wallpaper
Download: This Spongebob Fans Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Landscape Wallpaper
Download: This Landscape Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Mickey Mouse Swag Wallpaper
Download: This Mickey Mouse Swag Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Psychedelic Art Drippy Wallpaper
Download: This Psychedelic Art Drippy Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Red Moon Wallpaper
Download: This Red Moon Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Sunset Over the Horizon Wallpaper
Download: This Sunset Over the Horizon Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- Sneaker Swag Wallpaper for iPhone
Download: This Sunset Over the Horizon Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
- The Simpsons Wallpaper
Download: This Simpsons Wallpaper Background for your iPhone
How to Download These Best Drippy and Swaggy Wallpapers for Your iPhone?
If you want to download these best swaggy and drippy wallpapers for iPhone then, it is very simple to do so! You just need to tap on the ‘Download’ button below these drippy wallpapers and save them to your iPhone.
Once downloaded feel free to make it your lock screen or home screen wallpaper.
How You Can Create Your Own iPhone Wallpaper?
If you do not want to spend a lot of time and energy finding the best iPhone drip wallpaper because you didn’t get a satisfactory result then, why not customize beautiful iPhone wallpapers?
There are lots of mobile wallpaper makers available online that can do the job for you! Among them, you can consider using Fotor for example.
Fotor is one of the best mobile wallpaper maker online that can create your unique iPhone wallpaper with just a few clicks. You just need to start with a wallpaper template that best suits your needs and then, you can easily customize it using the drag-and-drop designer.
No design skills are required to use Fotor and you can get the satisfying cool iPhone wallpaper! Besides, Fotor gives you much more than that, it also supports creating your own desktop wallpaper, so definitely give it a try!
How Do I Change My iPhone Wallpaper?
Changing your iPhone’s wallpaper is very easy. So, in order to change your iPhone wallpaper, simply follow these steps—
- Step 1: First of all, go to ‘Settings’ on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Inside settings, tap ‘Wallpaper.’
- Step 3: Then, tap ‘Choose New Wallpaper’ from the folder where you downloaded you favorite Swag-Pack Drippy Wallpaper from the above collection.
- Step 4: Once you’ve selected your wallpaper, you can ‘Adjust it’ to fit the screen how you like.
- Step 5: After adjusting the wallpaper, you can choose ‘Home screen, lock screen or both’ where you want the wallpaper to appear.
Alternatively, you can also change your wallpaper directly in the Photos app. Here’s how—
- Step 1: Open the photo app and choose an ‘Image’ you like from the folder or your camera roll.
- Step 2: Then, tap on the ‘Share’ button, located at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Step 3: After that, scroll down and choose ‘Use as Wallpaper’ option.
- Step 4: Once you have selected an image, you can ‘Adjust it’ to fit the screen, the way you like it.
- Step 5: Now, just choose where you want the wallpaper to appear i.e., on your ‘Home screen’ only, ‘Lock screen’ only or ‘both.’
Bonus: What Are the Best Dedicated Websites to Find New Drippy and Swaggy Wallpaper Backgrounds for iPhone?
If you’re looking out for more ‘drippy, swaggy and new,’ there are tons of sites to help you find the perfect iPhone wallpaper for any mood or occasion. Out of them, the best 5 sites are already listed here, have a look—
Pexels: There are over 1,000 free iPhone backgrounds on the Pexels website, and more are added every day. If you consider using this website, you can scroll through the ages to see landscapes, fruits, surreal art, city views, and more.
Pixabay: Another option is Pixabay for iPhone Wallpapers. Similar to Pexels, you can search for iPhone Wallpapers on Pixabay to find the perfect background you like. For that, you can also filter your search by photos, vector graphics, illustrations, and more.
Pinterest: The next popular option is Pinterest. It is almost every other person’s favorite place to find phone wallpapers that match their personality. However, if you are new to this website, then know that it is not difficult to become familiar or obsessed with this photo sharing site.
Unsplash: Similar to Pixabay, Pexels, and Pinterest, Unsplash has thousands of free images to help you get the perfect iPhone wallpaper. To mention more, the site has an Instagram-like feel where you can follow photographers and artists, as well as like and collect images. However, note that its more social features like collecting, favoriting, and following artists require that you create an account.
Tumblr: Last but not least, Tumblr is still out there and it’s definitely a fun place to find new wallpapers for your phone. You’ll need an account to fully explore the app, however, but like Pinterest, you can search for images from Tumblr via Google. For instance, you can search ‘iPhone Wallpapers’ for dedicated wallpapers.
Since Apple offers some beautiful iPhone wallpapers for its mobile devices. So, when you want a new style, there are tons of great iPhone background resources on the Internet to select from, and most of them are free.
Besides, if you have any idea for your iPhone wallpaper, you can also use the recommended Fotor’s mobile wallpaper maker to create your best iPhone wallpaper online for absolutely free.
That is all! Hope this collection and given additional information was helpful in choosing the best wallpaper for your iPhone.
Ans: A phone background can be a cute animal, a beautiful sunset, a goofy meme, something related to your favorite fandom, and everything in between.
Ans: If you want others to feel your artistic taste through your fall lock screen iPhone wallpaper, the artistic drippy iPhone wallpaper always sets you apart from the common home screen iPhone wallpaper. Such wallpapers reflect your art ideas.
Ans:There are many wallpaper apps for the iPhone. Among them, listed below are the 10 best wallpaper apps for iPhone that you can use in 2023—
- Lock Screen Wallpapers +
- Vellume Wallpapers.
- Depth Effect Wallpapers
- Live Wallpapers for Me.
Ans:Yes! As always with the introduction of the new iPhone generation, Apple has created many new, colourful, abstract and exclusive wallpapers for iPhone 13.
Ans: To make my iPhone look aesthetic, try out these steps—
- Step 1: Navigate to your iPhone’s ‘Settings.’
- Step 2: There, tap on the ‘Wallpaper’ section.
- Step 3: Then, tap on ‘Choose a New Wallpaper’ option.
- Step 4: Next, select from ‘Dynamic, Stills, or Live.’
- Step 5: After that, tap the ‘Wallpaper’ you wish to select.
- Step 6: Now, ‘Swipe, pinch, and zoom’ to set the wallpaper to your liking.
- Step 7: Once done, tap on the ‘Set’ button.
- Step 8: Lastly, choose whether you want to have it on your ‘lock screen,’ ‘home screen,’ or ‘both.’
Ans: To create a new Lock Screen, follow these steps—
- Step 1: First, you’ve to ‘Long press’ on the Lock Screen.
- Step 2: Then, tap the ‘+’ button in the bottom right corner of the display to open the wallpaper selection tool.
- Step 3: After that, on the ‘Add New Wallpaper’ screen, select one you like from the ‘Featured,’ ‘Suggested Photos,’ ‘Photo Shuffle,’ ‘Weather & Astronomy,’ ‘Emoji,’ ‘Collections,’ ‘Colour,’ categories to create a new Lock Screen.
Ans: In case you’re bored with your iPhone’s stock images, consider visiting these five places to find some new wallpaper backgrounds —
Ans: You can take care of the aesthetic of your iPhone by considering changing its wallpaper to an aesthetic drippy and/or swaggy wallpaper.
Ans: While the colour of your wallpaper won’t affect your battery life, the type of wallpaper can. If you use ‘live’ wallpapers, such as dripping rain etc, your battery will drain faster than if you use static (static) wallpapers.
Ans: Yes! Some of the fancy wallpapers Apple added with iOS 16 are animated, and of course an animated wallpaper will drain a bit more battery than a static wallpaper.